Classic City specializes in FF&E Installation and FF&E Extraction. Our services revolve around comprehensive logics and project management and are comprised of the following industry leading practices:
- Field Reconnaissance (pre-construction) through the Classic City Operations Department
- Coordinate installation/extraction phasing with owner/manager and trades
- Onsite operations staffed by Senior Project Leads, Project Managers and Installation Supervisors
- Full coordination of shipping, warehousing, delivery, set-up and installation schedules. Classic City provides reliable logistics from industry professionals, involving all supply chain partners/clients
- Asset Control Systems: Delivery Verification, Supervised Receiving & Inspecting, Inventory Control, Unpacking w/ Waste Disposal, Assembly, Placement, Punch List Origination, Final Walk Through
- Asset Visibility: On Demand Reporting & Email Notifications with Transaction Reports, Item Reports, Item Summaries, Shipment Monitoring & Updates, Stock Status Reports, Progress and Completion Reports
As a recognized leader in FF&E installations, extractions and turn operations, Classic City is currently consulting clients on projects large and small. Our involvement provides reassurance that deadlines are met while pressure is alleviated from client’s internal personnel and resources. Senior Project Leaders serve as the liaison between the owner/management groups and FF&E suppliers and manufacturers. Classic City’s on site presence provides the assurance that your property’s service level expectations and brand standards are maintained.